- 2 in 1
Up to 100% dandruff free with a fresh scent that lasts
Up to 100% dandruff free, adds moisture and smoothes your scalp
Up to 100% dandruff free for a great looking hair from a healthy scalp
Connect with us
- United Kingdom
P&G Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice applies to information, including personal information, collected about you by P&G (The Procter & Gamble Company and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries)
Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
- We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by P&G, and to manage our sites and services.
- In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
- We may share your information:
- With our third-party service suppliers, including those who work on behalf of P&G and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- If a P&G brand is sold to another company.
- To protect and defend the right and property of P&G (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law, and / or public authorities.
- We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from a particular P&G brand or program through this Privacy Notice. Please click here to select your country and learn how to complete your request.
- Click here to select your country and learn how to access and update the contact information you provided P&G.
- P&G is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
- P&G complies with country data protection laws.
- We cooperate with country data protection authorities if they believe a privacy problem has occurred.
- We participate in the US Council of Better Business Bureau's (BBB) Accredited Business Program and BBB EU Safe Harbor Dispute Resolution.
How to Contact Us
- To contact us with a question click here (for country specific addresses)
Or write to us at:
P&G Global Privacy Team
PO Box 599
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- To read our full Consumer Privacy Statement click here.
- click here to view Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
The P&G family of brands and trusted third parties provide a variety of services on our websites and mobile applications using cookies. We place cookies on your electronic device in order to provide you with rich personalized access to essential services as well as provide other services we believe will enhance your visit. We believe this maximizes consumer confidence in our services.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies On Our Websites:
We also collect information to serve interest-based ads according to certain general interest categories or segments that we have inferred based on:
The web pages you view and links you click on P&G websites and other companies websites that you visit.
The P&G brand emails you view and links you click from within the email.
We have designed our systems to select ads based only on data that does not personally and directly identify you.
To learn more about this technology, review the topic cookies, web beacons and other technologies in our P&G Consumer Privacy Statement.
Managing cookies via your web browser:
Your web browser has settings that let you manage which cookies can be dropped onto your computer. To learn more about the settings, click on the link for your browser.
Apple Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
All About Cookies More information can be found at All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/
You can Refuse Non-Operational / IBA Cookies
If you dont want us to place non-operational cookies on your electronic device, you can refuse. This includes the ability to opt-out of Interest Based Advertising.
Note: Refusing IBA cookies does not mean you wont see any online ads. It just means that your ads for P&G products wont be based on your interests. You may still receive interest based ads from other companies where you have not opted out of their cookies.
Trust is the cornerstone of our corporate mission, and the success of our business depends on it. To view P&Gs Privacy Notice, click here.
P&G complies with Directive 2009/136/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Date Last Modified: This document was created on 5/10/2012.
Terms and conditions
1. You may not attempt to impersonate another User or a person who is not a User;
2. You may not use any information obtained from P&G Ratings and Reviews in order to harass, threaten, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without such Userâ s prior explicit consent;
3. The contribution must not contain material that threatens or attacks any place, business, or group;
4. The contribution must not contain material that violates, invades, or infringes anotherâ s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
5. The contribution must be wholly original and created entirely by you and does not incorporate or include anything this is owned by a third party or would require the consent of a third party;
6. The contribution must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
7. The contribution must not contain brand names or trademarks;
8. The contribution must not display any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements);
9. The contribution must not contain adware, chain letters, junk mail, unsolicited mass mailings, spam, pyramid schemes, advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations;
10. The contribution must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
11. The contribution must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group);
12. The contribution must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
13. The contribution must not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
14. Contributions must not contain criminal or tortuous activity, including but not limited to child pornography, fraud, trafficking of obscene material, drug dealing, or gambling;
15. Contributions must not include solicitations of money or services;
16. Contributions must not solicit personal information from anyone under 18 years of age;
17. The contribution must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to all applicable local, state, federal, or international laws and regulations.
18. You may not
(1) select or use a sc/reen name of another person with the intention of impersonating that person,
(2) use a screen name of anyone else without authorization,
(3) use a screen name in violation of the intellectual property or other legal rights of any person or
(4) use a screen name that P&G considers, in its sole discretion and for any reason, inappropriate.
You agree to indemnify and hold P&G (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You understand that your submission will become public (including your user name and photo). P&G does not guarantee that you will have any opportunity to edit or delete any Submission that you have submitted. You acknowledge that you, not P&G, are responsible for the contents of any Submission(s). None of the Submissions that you upload shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of P&G, its third party service providers and agents, or their respective directors, officers and employees.
P&G shall have the right at its sole discretion to retain and use any all comments, suggestions, data or other information (collectively "Information") contributed by in current or future products or services, without further compensation to you. To the extent such Information is protectable under intellectual property laws, you agree to assign, as necessary, any and all rights to such Information to P&G and cooperate with P&G in the assignment of such rights. You also hereby grant P&G a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, reproduce, copy, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use your user name, statements, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world including, without limitation, for any and all advertising, promotion and other purposes of trade.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that P&G and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
MODERATION: Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. You understand and agree that P&G has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse your submission or any portion thereof, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions.
RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES: The contributions provided by you are not to be considered as representative of the views of P&G or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. In addition, no confidential or other relationship, fiduciary or otherwise, exists between you and P&G. As such, each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract.